A fatal grace
When inspector Armand Gamache of the Surete du Quebec is summoned from Montreal to the small town of Three Pines to investigate the murder of CC de Poitiers, he finds himself faced with a serious challenge: everyone in town seems to have a motive for murder. No one liked CC, including her 11-year-old daughter, her husband, and her lover.
3 available of 5 items
Series: Chief Inspector Gamache novel
- City and town life -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
- Electrocution -- Fiction.
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 557 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Other Title: Dead cold
- Published under different titles "Dead Cold" and "A Fatal Grace".
LCCN: 2007007917Link to PAC