Alice in Wonderland
Alice is a bored schoolgirl who yearns for a more exciting life. Things get "curiouser and curiouser" after she follows the frantic White Rabbit down the rabbit hole and has a series of surreal misadventures in the madcap world of Wonderland, where "nothing's impossible." In Wonderland, Alice meets extraordinary characters such as Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Queen of Hearts and the Cheshire Cat.
9 available of 16 items
- Adventure stories.
- Alice (Fictitious character from Carroll) -- Fiction.
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Alice's adventures in Wonderland -- Film adaptations.
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Through the looking-glass -- Film adaptations.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
- Wonderland (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
- Angel, Heather, 1909-1986.
- Beaumont, Kathryn.
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Alice's adventures in Wonderland [DVD]Videorecording.
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Through the looking-glass [DVD]Videorecording.
- Colonna, Jerry, 1904-1986.
- Disney, Walt, 1901-1966.
- Geronimi, Clyde.
- Haydn, Richard, 1905-1985.
- Hibber, Winston.
- Holloway, Sterling.
- Jackson, Wilfred.
- Luske, Hamilton S.
- O'Malley, J. Pat (James Pat)
- Richardson, Lloyd, 1915-2002.
- Thompson, Bill, 1913-1971.
- Wallace, Oliver, 1887-1963.
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Walt Disney Pictures.
- Wynn, Ed, 1886-1966.
Edition: Special Un-anniversary edition.
- 2 videodiscs (75 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1 surround, mono, digitally restored and remastered with an all-new transfer; THX-certified, including THX optimizer
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
- Title on container: Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
- Alice in Wonderland (Motion picture : 1951) [DVD].
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1951.
- Title from container.
- Based on the novels "The adventures of Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the looking glass" by Lewis Carroll.
- Special features: includes a virtual Wonderland party; newly discovered Cheshire Cat song "I'm old"; adventures in Wonderland set-top game; "The unbirthday song" and "All in the golden afternoon" sing-along-songs; original Mickey Mouse animated short "Thru the mirror"; Walt Disney's TV introduction; art galleries; original theatrical trailers; deleted material; "Operation Wonderland" featurette.
- Editor, Lloyd Richardson ; music, Oliver Wallace ; character animator, Hal Ambro ... [and others].
- Voices: Kathryn Beaumont, Ed Wynn, Richard Haydn, Sterling Holloway, Jerry Colonna, Verna Felton, J. Pat O'Malley, Bill Thompson, Heather Angel.
- DVD, Region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround, mono, digitally restored and remastered with an all-new transfer; THX-certified, including THX optimizer.
- For private home use only.
- Audio tracks and subtitles in English, French, and Spanish.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 104404Link to PAC