Elegy for Eddie
Early April, 1933. To the costermongers of Covent Garden--peddlers selling fruit and vegetables on the streets of London--Eddie Pettit was kindness itself. A little "slow," he was a gentle soul, more boy than man, with a gift for calming the most challenging horse. His recent death in a violent accident has shocked his friends and neighbours. They believe Eddie was the victim of foul play, but the police won't investigate. Their only hope of finding the truth is Maisie Dobbs. Sequel to "A lesson in secrets", followed by "Leaving everything most beloved". 2012.
1 available of 1 items
- The Maisie Dobbs Novels
- The Maisie Dobbs Novels ; Book 9
- Winspear, Jacqueline, 1955- Maisie Dobbs novel
- Winspear, Jacqueline, 1955- Maisie Dobbs novel ; bk. 9.
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15390 -- Women sleuths -- D�tectives f�minins
- Dobbs, Maisie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / Women Sleuths.
- London (England) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- England -- Fiction.
Edition: Computer data (43 files : 140 MB).
Publisher, Date: Toronto : CNIB, 2018.
- 1 computer laser optical disc (10 hrs., 10 min.) : sd. ; 12 cm.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
- Orlagh Cassidy.
- Audio and text.
- [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Audio, .
- [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Audio, . 9780792784951
- DAISY to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20180305 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20180305 10:10:25 DAISY