Everyone deserves a great love story, but for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier, it's a little more complicated. He hasn't told his family or friends that he's gay, and he doesn't know the identity of the anonymous classmate that he's fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, terrifying, and life-changing.
25 available of 32 items
- Albertalli, Becky. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda -- Film adaptations.
- Friendship in adolescence -- Fiction.
- Gay teenagers -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Aptaker, Isaac, screenwriter, film producer.
- Berger, Elizabeth (Producer), screenwriter.
- Berlanti, Greg, film director.
- Duhamel, Josh, 1972- actor.
- Fox 2000 Pictures, presenter.
- Garner, Jennifer, 1972- actor.
- Langford, Katherine, 1996- actor.
- Miller, Logan, 1992- actor.
- Robinson, Nick, 1995- actor.
- Shipp, Alexandra, actor.
- Temple Hill Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Albertalli, Becky. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda.
- 1 videodisc (110 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Title from container.
- Special features: Deleted scenes; The adaptation; The squad; #FirstLoveStoryContest winner; Dear Georgia; Dear Atlanta; Audio commentary by director Greg Berlanti, producer Isaac Klauser, and co-screenwriter Isaac Aptaker; Gallery.
- Based on the novel "Simon vs. the homo sapien agenda" by Becky Albertalli.
- Music, Rob Simonsen ; editor, Harry Jierjian ; director of photography, John Gulesrian.
- Nick Robinson, Jennifer Garner, Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford, Alexandra Shipp, Logan Miller.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English, French or Spanish ; subtitled in French or Spanish ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: