Look for me : a novel
The home of a family of five is now a crime scene: four of them savagely murdered, one -- a sixteen-year-old girl -- missing. Was she lucky to have escaped the carnage? Or does her absence speak of something more sinister? Sergeant Detective D.D. Warren is on the case, but so is survivor-turned-avenger Flora Dane. Seeking different types of justice, they must make sense of the clues left behind by a young woman who, whether as victim or suspect, is silently pleading: Look for me.
7 available of 10 items
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction.
- Mass murder investigation -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Police -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Fiction.
- Vigilantes -- Fiction.
- Warren, D. D. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Fiction.
Genre: Large type books.
Edition: First large print edition.
- 530 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- large print.