0 available of 6 items
- Bedtime -- Fiction.
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories, American.
- Disney characters -- Fiction.
- Disney characters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Princesses -- Fiction.
- Princesses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Short stories.
Genre: Short stories.
Edition: Second edition.
Description: 296 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
Target Audience Note: Ages 3 and up.
- Bedtime stories
- Princess bedtime stories
- At head of title: Disney.
- A collection of eighteen bedtime-related stories based on characters from eleven different Disney movies.
- Sleeping Beauty. Aurora's slumber party / adapted from an original story in The princess party book, written by Mary Man-Kong, illustrated by Francesco Legramandi and Gabriella Matta
- Tangled. Bedtime for Max / written by Rebecca Schmidt
- Beauty and the beast. The bedtime story / written by Brittany Rubiano
- The princess and the frog. Tiana's long night / written by Rebecca Schmidt
- Mulan. Mushu's tale / written by Megan Ilnitzki
- Brave. A Merida and Mum day / written by Brittany Rubiano
- Pocahontas. Lost and found / written by Rebecca Schmidt
- Cinderella. A nighttime stroll / written by Calliope Glass
- The little mermaid. The ghost lights / written by Liz Marsham
- Tangled. Rapunzel's campout / written by Elizabeth Rudnick
- The princess and the frog. The best-friend sleepover / adapted from the story "The friendship fix-up" by Cynthea Liu
- The little mermaid. Ariel's night lights / written by Catherine Hapka
- Sleeping Beauty. Briar Rose to the rescue / written by Tracey West
- Beauty and the beast. Star stories / written by Megan Bryant
- Snow White and the seven dwarfs. Grumpy's not sleepy / written by Tracey West
- Cinderella. Bedtime for Gus / written by Catherine Hapka
- Brave. The princess and the kelpie / adapted from the story "Merida's wild ride" by Susan Amerikaner
- Aladdin. Abu monkeys around / written by Rico Green.
LCCN: 2015955213Link to PAC