3 truths and a lie
Audio Book on CD
Detective D. D. Warren takes on her most intimidating assignment yet: a fifty-minute class to educate thriller writers on police work. Yet sometimes life imitates art, as D. D. takes the writers through a twisted case involving a seedy motel room, drugs, prostitution, and a severed leg.
1 available of 2 items
- Authors -- Fiction.
- Police -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction -- Research -- Fiction.
- Warren, D. D. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Potter, Kirsten, narrator.
- 2 audio discs (1 hr., 42 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
Other Title: Three truths and a lie
- Compact discs.
- Performed by Kirsten Potter.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 11866988Link to PAC