The stakes were already high enough at Giovanni Galante's poker table that night in Chicago. Poker. Dealer's choice. Seven players. A million-dollar cash buy-inches But after a superpowered mishap, the most high-profile criminals in the city are scattered throughout the past and their schemes across time threaten the stability of the world. Perfect for current fans and new readers alike, Low Chicago is an all-new time travel adventure that highlights the criminal underworld of 1920s Chicago, featuring a fresh cast of characters from the Wild Cards universe.
8 available of 9 items
Genre: Science fiction.
- Ahmed, Saladin, author.
- Kloos, Marko, author.
- Martin, George R. R., editor.
- Miller, John J., 1954- author.
- Mohanraj, Mary Anne, author.
- Murphy, Kevin (Kevin Andrew), author.
- Rowe, Christopher, author.
- Snodgrass, Melinda M., 1951- editor, author.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 429 pages ; 25 cm.
Notes: "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
- A long night at the Palmer House / John Jos. Miller
- Down the rabbit hole / Kevin Andrew Murphy
- The motherfucking apotheosis of Todd Motherfucking Taszychi / Christopher Rowe
- A bit of a dinosaur / Paul Cornell
- Stripes / Marko Kloos
- The sister in the streets / Melinda M. Snodgrass
- A beautiful façade / Mary Anne Mohanraj
- Meathooks on ice / Saladin Ahmed.