The 17th suspect
Book On CD
"A series of shootings exposes San Francisco to a methodical yet unpredictable killer, and a reluctant woman decides to put her trust in Sergeant Lindsay Boxer. The confidential informant's tip leads Lindsay to disturbing conclusions, some of them about the police department itself. The hunt for the killer lures Lindsay out of her jurisdiction and gets inside her head in dangerous ways. When lindsay suffers unsettling medical symptoms, her friends and confidantes in the Woman's Murder Club warn her against taking the crimes too much to heart. With lives at stake, the detective can't help but follow the case into more and more terrifying terrain. When Assistant District Attorney Yuki Castellano tries a high-profile assault, she joins Lindsay in pushing professional boundaries. As a decorated officer, loving wife, devoted mother, and loyal friend, Lindsay has an unwavering integrity that has never failed her. But every day that the elusive suspect remains at large rocks the foundation of the Women's Murder Club--and sows the seeds of its destruction."--Container.
6 available of 8 items
- Boxer, Lindsay (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- Police corruption -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Serial murderers -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Women's Murder Club (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction.
- 6 audio discs (7 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
Other Title: Seventeenth suspect
- Title from container.
- Compact discs.
- Read by January LaVoy.
Publisher or Distributor Number: