After getting a restraining order and moving to a new city, a young woman (Claire Foy) continues to be haunted by visions of her stalker, David (Joshua Leonard). She turns to a mental-health center for help, but is instead committed there against her will. When she recognizes David as one of the center's employees yet no one believes her, she begins to question her grip on reality and resorts to violence to get people to listen.
19 available of 26 items
- Feature films.
- Horror films.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Bernstein, Jonathan, screenwriter.
- Fingerprint Releasing (Firm), presenter.
- Foy, Claire, 1984- actor.
- Greer, James, 1971- screenwriter.
- Irving, Amy, 1953- actor.
- Leonard, Joshua, actor.
- Malloch, Joseph (Motion picture producer), film producer.
- Pharoah, Jay, 1987- actor.
- Regency Enterprises, presenter.
- Soderbergh, Steven, 1963- film director.
- Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- 1 videodisc (99 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- MPAA rating: R; for disturbing behavior, violence, language, and sex references.
- Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
- Bonus feature: Unsanity.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Wide screen (1.56:1 matted).
- Title from container.
- Claire Foy, Joshua Leonard, Jay Pharoah, Amy Irving, Juno Temple.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 DVS, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English and French dialogue; French or English subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: