Trump's America : the truth about our nation's great comeback
Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich helped President Ronald Reagan 'Make America Great Again' in 1980. He authored the Contract with America and spearheaded the 1994 Republican Revolution that brought the House of Representatives under Republican control after 40 years. He knows what it is like to fight the Washington swamp and challenge the establishment -- he has done it his entire career. From the fight of over the Southern Border Wall, to the Republican tax cuts, to the swamp's unending efforts to undermine and oppose the President, Gingrich lays out the truth about the Trump presidency and the positive impact it is having on our nation and the world. Gingrich unmasks the various branches of the anti-Trump coalition that are trying to stop America's great comeback. He reveals the flaws in their ideological assaults on the President and offers a battle plan for those in Trump's America to help the President defeat these attacks. Gingrich distills decades of experience fighting Washington with a lifetime of studying history to help every American understand how we can all keep working to make America great.
2 available of 2 items
Edition: First edition.
Description: x, 341 pages ; 24 cm
Notes: Includes bibliographical references (pages 329-339).
- The fight for Trump's America
- The comeback of "one nation"
- The comeback of "under God"
- The comeback of sovereignty, ending the New World Order
- The comeback of free speech
- The comeback of the American economy, part 1: Cutting red tape
- The comeback of the American economy, part 2: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- The comeback of the constitutional judiciary
- The comeback of American health care
- Fighting fake news
- The rule of law versus the rule of Mueller
- Draining the swamp
- Let's trump addiction
- Helping Americans return to work
- Reaching beyond the stars
- The comeback is not guaranteed.