"Hayley Green never wanted to see Omega special agent Cain Bennett again. Ever. He seduced her, then sent her to prison for hacking, and Hayley's only just started piecing her life back together. Except now Cain needs Hayley's help to catch a murderer. Their past is colliding with their still-smoldering attraction ... and the only thing more dangerous than the killer is the secrets Hayley's been keeping."--Publisher.
14 available of 14 items
- Crouch, Janie. Omega sector: under siege.
- Harlequin intrigue
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1794.
- [Omega sector: under siege].
- Hackers -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
Description: 283 pages ; 17 cm.
Notes: "Larger print"--Cover.Link to PAC