Her forgiving amish heart
Can she forgive and forget--and fall in love? Leah Stoltzfus hasn't forgiven Henry Yoder for betraying her family years earlier. But Henry is a changed man. And wants to prove it to Leah. Then a family secret is unearthed, shaking Leah to her core. Henry's determined to support her in every way. If only she could leave the past behind and open her heart to him.
4 available of 4 items
- Harlequin love inspired.
- Heartwarming inspirational romance.
- Kertz, Rebecca. Women of Lancaster County.
- Love inspired.
- [Women of Lancaster County].
- Amish -- Fiction.
- Lancaster County (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
Genre: Large type books.
Edition: [Larger print edition].
- 278 pages (large print) ; 17 cm.
- large print.
- "Larger print"--Cover.
- In English.