Shine of the silver dragon
Diego is under the spell of the wizard Maldred who wants to control the Naga, an enormous dragon that lives deep within the Earth, and plans to use Diego to steal the two keys necessary for that purpose; the first key is guarded by Argent, the silver dragon, and Jean his dragon master, so Drake, Bo, Carlos, and their dragons travel to Gallia to try and stop the theft and break the spell on Diego.
23 available of 38 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Locks and keys -- Fiction.
- Locks and keys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: De Polonia, Nina, illustrator.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) ; 23 cm.
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
LCCN: 2017045313Link to PAC