A Wife for Jacob and Buried Sins : An Anthology
Experience love and healing in these two Amish tales A Wife for Jacob by Rebecca Kertz Jacob Lapp has loved Annie Zook since childhood. But she's never seen him that way. Annie is intent on marrying someone older, more established -- someone the opposite of Jacob. Can he ever break down the walls she's forged around her fragile heart and prove to her that he's the perfect man for her? Buried Sins by Marta Perry When the youngest Hampton sister, Caroline, returns to Amish country and her family inn, she hides a frightening secret. The dangerous husband she'd secretly married -- and supposedly lost -- might be alive. Police Chief Zach Burkhalter knows more about her past than she expects and is watching her every move. Daring her to trust him with all of the truth.
- Amish -- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- FICTION / Christian / Romance.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Hotels -- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Mate selection -- Fiction.
- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Police chiefs -- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
- Villages -- Pennsylvania -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Perry, Marta.
- 1 online resource
- data file
- Access limited to Parkland Regional Library members.
- Print version record.