The family gathering
Dakota Jones is the second youngest of four children who had a difficult upbringing living with parents who struggle with mental illness. He escaped his family as soon as he could by joining the military. Now, after several tours of duty he has been discharged. He has nowhere to go and no solid plans for the future. Refusing to return home to his parents he arrives in Sullivan's Crossing where his brother Cal and sister Sierra have each experienced the healing power of the place and its people. Nestled at the crossroads of the Colorado and Continental Divide Trails, the area attracts those looking for answers or direction or a new lease on life. Dakota will come to terms with his less-than-perfect family and will plant the roots he's never had.
3 available of 9 items
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing
- Carr, Robyn. Sullivan's Crossing ; bk. 3 large print.
- Sullivan's Crossing novel
- Sullivan's Crossing novel ; 
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Wheeler large print hardcover series large print.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 509 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2018010408Link to PAC