The dragon of fortune : an epic Kingdom of Fantasy adventure
The enchanted Winged Ring which Queen Blossom gave to Geronimo is missing, apparently stolen by the dark fairy Wither and her dark crow allies, and whoever possesses it gains enormous power and can travel between the Kingdom of Fantasy and the real world--now nightmares are starting to affect Mouse Island, the entire Kingdom is furious with Geronimo, and it is up to one mouse to set things straight and recover the ring.
14 available of 31 items
- Adventure stories.
- Crows -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fairies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mice -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Stilton, Geronimo -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bigolin, Silvia, illustrator.
- Fusetti, Silvia, illustrator.
- Heim, Julia, translator.
- translation of: Stilton, Geronimo. Grande ritorno nel Regno della Fantasia 2. English.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 576 pages : colour illustrations ; 20 cm.
Other Title: Geronimo Stilton. The dragon of fortune
LCCN: 2017015797Link to PAC