A love for Leah
"Widow Leah Yoder married for love once. Now that she's come home to Seven Poplars, she wants a marriage of convenience that will provide a longed-for family without dishonoring the memory of her late husband. A steady, serious older man would be ideal - someone completely unlike handsome, fun-loving Thomas Stutzman. She and the aspiring organic farmer agree to court to prove that this time, the matchmaker has made a mistake! But their friendship deepens. Will Leah settle for what she thought she needed, or put fear aside for a second chance at happiness?"--Page  of cover.
0 available of 2 items
- Amish matchmaker
- Miller, Emma. Amish matchmaker series large print.
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance
- Thorndike Press large print gentle romance large print.
- Amish -- Fiction.
- Farmers -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Organic farmers -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
- 293 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Other Title: Large print edition. [large print]Link to PAC