Messenger of truth : a Maisie Dobbs novel
In 1931 London, when artist Nick Bassington-Hope falls to his death before the opening of an exhibition of his work and police refuse to investigate, his journalist sister Georgina enlists the aid of psychologist Maisie Dobbs to uncover the truth.
1 available of 3 items
- Arts, English -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- Dobbs, Maisie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Women private investigators -- England -- London -- Fiction.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 322 pages ; 21 cm.
- Includes discussion questions (unpaged).
- Originally published in the United States: 2006.