Santa Claus is comin' to town
Where does Santa's suit come from? Why does he slide down the chimney? Why does he live at the North Pole? The answers to all these questions and the origins of our favorite holiday traditions are revealed in this classic about Kris Kringle, the world's most famous gift-giver.
9 available of 9 items
- Animated television programs.
- Children's television programs.
- Christmas television programs.
- Made-for-TV movies.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Astaire, Fred, voice actor.
- Bass, Jules, television director, television producer.
- Classic Media, Inc., production company.
- Entertainment Rights (Firm), production company.
- Genius Entertainment, publisher.
- Rankin, Arthur, Jr., television director, television producer.
- Rooney, Mickey, voice actor.
- Westminster Children's Choir, performer.
- Wynn, Keenan, 1916-1986, voice actor.
- 1 videodisc (51 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
Other Title: Santa Claus is coming to town
- Title from container.
- Originally broadcasted on television in 1970.
- Music & lyrics by Maury Laws/Jules Bass ; teleplay by Romeo Muller.
- Mickey Rooney as Kris ; Keenan Wynn as Winter ; the Westminster Children's Choir.
- For private home use only.
- Includes audio tracks in English and Spanish.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number:
- CL 2789