Diary of a wimpy kid
The hysterically funny, best-selling book comes to life in this smash-hit family comedy! Greg Heffley is headed for big things, but first he has to survive the scariest, most humiliating experience of any kid's life, middle school! That won't be easy, considering he's surrounded by hairy-freckled morons, wedgie-loving bullies and a moldy slice of cheese with nuclear cooties".
36 available of 51 items
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid -- Film adaptations.
- Middle school students -- United States -- Fiction.
- Preteens -- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Bostick, Devon, 1991- actor.
- Capron, Robert, 1998- actor.
- Color Force (Firm), production company.
- Fox 2000 Pictures, production company.
- Freudenthal, Thor, film director.
- Gordon, Zachary, 1998- actor.
- Harris, Rachael, 1968- actor.
- Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a wimpy kid [DVD]Videorecording.
- Moretz, Chloë, 1997- actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, production company.
- Zahn, Steve, 1968- actor.
- 1 videodisc (92 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
Other Title: Diary of a wimpy kid (Motion picture) [DVD].
- Title from container.
- Based on the book by Jeff Kinney.
- Videodisc release of the 2010 motion picture.
- Bonus features: Greg's deleted diary pages ; More gross, silly Fregley fun ; The benefits of the cheese touch ; Chiraga's trail of tears ; Rowley's lost zoo-wee mama cartoons ; feature commentary with director Thor Freudenthal and writer Gabe Sachs ; theatrical trailer ; sneak peek.
- Director of photography, Jack Green ; editor, Wendy Greene Bricmont ; music, Theodore Shapiro.
- Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron, Rachael Harris, Devon Bostick, Chloë Grace Moretz, Steve Zahn.
- DVD; NTSC, region 1; Dolby digital 5.1 ; widescreen (1.85:1) presentation.
- For private home use only.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue ; English or Spanish subtitles.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2266920Link to PAC