In times gone by
"After getting left at the altar, Kenzie Gifford flees to San Francisco to start her life over, determined never to love again. She's made new friends and has a good job in the office of her cousin's chocolate factory. The only thorn in her side is Dr. Micah Fisher, who insists on pursuing her despite her constant rejection. Then the Great 1906 Earthquake strikes the city, and everything changes. The devastation all around her makes Kenzie reevaluate her outlook on life -- and possibly even her feelings for Micah. But then her world is rocked again when her ex-fiancé appears, full of apologies and determined to win her back. But Arthur already broke her heart once. Does she dare trust him again? The sudden arrival of a hidden danger will expose the motivations of all involved, but it could cost Kenzie her life -- as well as her heart"-- Provided by publisher.
5 available of 8 items
- Golden Gate secrets
- Golden Gate secrets ; book 3
- Peterson, Tracie. Golden Gate secrets.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series large print.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- San Francisco Earthquake and Fire, Calif., 1906 -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 443 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Notes: Sequel to: In dreams forgotten.
LCCN: 2018033482Link to PAC