The ultimate book hugger's guide
Explore the backgrounds and histories of the many characters, places and magic items throughout the Land of Stories series. There are bonus chapters, insider information about the series and more, including sketches from the author, Secrets from the Land of Stories, and Chris' Top Ten Tips for Writers..
9 available of 15 items
- Characters and characteristics in literature -- Juvenile fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
Genre: Fantasy fiction.
Other Authors: Dorman, Brandon, illustrator.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 247 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 20 cm.
- Who's who in the Land of Stories
- Places to go
- Conner's short stories
- Trinkets, treasures, and enchantments
- Bonus chapters
- Goose/Colfer: the interview of a lifetime
- Chris's secrets from the Land of Stories
- Behind the scenes: the art of the Land of Stories
- Fan art
- From Chris's desk
- Chris's top ten tips for writers (which he's still learning).
LCCN: 2018009915Link to PAC