Liking herself--even on the bad days : the secrets to trusting yourself, being your best & never letting the bad days bring you down
A guide for girls teaching them how having high self-confidence can turn a good day into a great day. Includes tips on how to trust oneself, boost self-esteem, and how to feel comfortable in all kinds of situations.
0 available of 4 items
Series: Smart girl's guide
- Girls -- Life skills guides -- Juvenile literature.
- Self-esteem in children -- Juvenile literature.
- Social skills in children -- Juvenile literature.
Other Authors: Kalis, Jennifer, illustrator.
Description: 95 pages : colour illustrations ; 25 cm.
Target Audience Note: "10+"--Back cover.
- Self-esteem : the basics
- It's all about you
- But sometimes it's about others
- Be your best
- Step up your self-esteem.