Fire & blood
Book On CD
Centuries before the events of A Game of Thrones, House Targaryen, the only family of dragonlords to survive the Doom of Valyria, took up residence on Dragonstone. Their tale begins with the legendary Aegon the Conqueror, creator of the Iron Throne, and goes on to recount the generations of Targaryens who fought to hold that iconic seat, all the way up to the civil war that nearly tore their dynasty apart.
1 available of 5 items
- Alliances -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Imaginary places -- Fiction.
- Imaginary wars and battles -- Fiction.
- Kings and rulers -- Fiction.
- Books on Tape, Inc., publisher.
- Random House Audio Publishing, publisher.
- Vance, Simon, narrator.
- Wheatley, Doug, illustrator.
- 21 audio disc (26.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo
- audio file CD audio
Other Title: Fire and blood
- "300 years before A Game of Thrones, dragons ruled Westeros"--Container.
- Includes a PDF of illustrations.
- Compact disc.
- Read by Simon Vance.
Publisher or Distributor Number:
- PRHA 8190