Harlequin Love Inspired. July 2017, Box Set 1 of 2 : An Anthology.
Love Inspired brings you three new titles! Enjoy these uplifting contemporary romances of faith, forgiveness and hope. A SECRET AMISH LOVE Women of Lancaster County by Rebecca Kertz With her father insisting she marry, Nell Stoltzfus is feeling the pressure to figure out her future. A decision that is further complicated when she falls for English veterinarian James Pierce. Dare she risk being shunned to be with the man her heart has claimed as its own? HER COWBOY BOSS The Prodigal Ranch by Arlene James Stark Burns and Meri Billings are like oil and water -- so he's shocked when she asks for a position in his veterinary clinic. For Meri, it's her only option if she wants to stay close to home and family. Soon their differences fall away as Meri teaches the widower how to live -- and love -- againches DEPUTY DADDY Comfort Creek Lawmen by Patricia Johns Diaper duty was the last thing officer Bryce Camden expected during his stay in Comfort Creek. But with lovely Lily Ellison, owner of the B and B where he's staying, asking for his help with her foster baby, he'll soon be more than a bachelor cop -- he'll be a family man.
- FICTION / Christian / Romance / General.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Romance fiction, American.
Genre: Electronic books.
- Container of (work): James, Arlene. Her cowboy boss.
- Container of (work): Johns, Patricia (Romance writer). Deputy daddy.
- Container of (work): Kertz, Rebecca. Secret amish love.
- 1 online resource (224 pages)
- data file
- Access limited to Parkland Regional Library members.
- Print version record.