Shunned by society for nearly forty years, Vietnam War veteran Frank Vega becomes an instant celebrity when he thwarts a hate crime on a city bus and footage of the incident goes viral on the Internet. But when his best friend is murdered and the police seem unwilling to help, Vega takes his new Bad Ass nickname to the extreme against corrupt cops and a crooked mayor in pursuit of old-school justice.
0 available of 1 items
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police corruption -- Fiction.
- Political corruption -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- Vigilantes -- Fiction.
- Drake, Joyful, 1976- actor.
- Duffy, John, actor.
- Dutton, Charles S., actor.
- Fabian, Patrick, actor.
- Flynn, Jim, 1972- editor of moving image work.
- Haberman, Todd, composer.
- Moss, Craig, screenwriter, film director.
- Page, Harrison, actor.
- Perlman, Ron, 1950- actor.
- Riehle, Richard, 1948- actor.
- Shah, Ash R., film producer.
- Silver Nitrate (Firm), presenter.
- Trejo, Danny, 1944- actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- 1 videodisc (89 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note:
- Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A.
- MPAA rating: R.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
- Special features: audio commentary with writer/director Craig Moss; "Birth of a bad ass" featurette.
- Music by Todd Haberman ; edited by Jim Flynn ; director of photography, John Barr.
- Danny Trejo, Charles S. Dutton, Patrick Fabian, Joyful Drake, John Duffy, Harrison Page, Richard Riehle ... Ron Perlman.
- DVD ; dual layer ; region 1 ; NTSC ; widescreen (1.85:1) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English with optional French or Spanish subtitles.
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2280681Link to PAC