"Former Chief Constable Bob Skinner may have left the police service, but he's never far from a case. When his old mentor on the force, Jimmy Proud, finds himself in a desperate situation, Skinner gets pulled into a murder investigation that's been closed for thirty years. The Body in the Quarry case was well-known around Edinburgh at the time: a popular priest found dead in a frozen quarry; a suspect with a clear motive charged; a guilty verdict. But with a journalist uncovering new evidence, the cold case has come back to haunt Proud - and only Skinner can help him." -- Dust jacket flap.
10 available of 16 items
- Bob Skinner mystery
- Bob Skinner mystery ; 30
- Jardine, Quintin. Bob Skinner mystery
- Jardine, Quintin. Bob Skinner mystery ; bk. 30.
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
- Ex-police officers -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Skinner, Bob (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Description: 370 pages ; 24 cm.Link to PAC