Clean-cut Jeffrey Beaumont realizes his Mayberry-like hometown is not so normal when he discovers a human ear in a field. His investigation catapults him into an alluring, erotic murder mystery involving a disturbed nightclub singer and a drug-addicted sadist. Soon Jeffrey is led deeper into their depraved existence, to the point of no return. Bonus features included.
0 available of 1 items
- Badalamenti, Angelo, composer (expression)
- Caruso, Fred M., producer.
- De Laurentiis Entertainment Group, production company.
- Dern, Laura, actor.
- Dunham, Duwayne, editor of moving image work.
- Elmes, Frederick, director of photography.
- Hopper, Dennis, 1936-2010, actor.
- Lynch, David, 1946- screenwriter, director.
- MacLachlan, Kyle, 1959- actor.
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, production company.
- Rossellini, Isabella, actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
Uniform Title: Blue velvet (Motion picture)
- 1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital optical surround sound Dolby Digital 5.1
- laser optical NTSC
- video file Blu-ray video A
Target Audience Note: CHVR: NR
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1986.
- "25th anniversary."
- Special features include: newly discovered lost footage ; Mysteries of love documentary ; original Siskel and Ebert review ; vignettes ; trailer/TV spots ; a few outtakes.
- Director of photography, Frederick Elmes ; editor, Duwayne Dunham ; music, Angelo Badalamenti.
- Kyle MacLachlan, Dennis Hopper, Isabella Rossellini, Laura Dern.
- Blu-ray format ; region A ; 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio ; dual layer ; widescreen, 2.35:1.
- Requires Blu-ray player.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; English SDH, French or Spanish subtitles.
Publisher or Distributor Number: M123887Link to PAC