Squirrel's family tree
"What makes an oak tree an oak tree and what makes a squirrel a squirrel? In Squirrel's Family Tree, things aren't always what they seem. As squirrel searches for, finds, and hides her acorn treasures beneath the shadows of the great oak trees in the forest, little does she know the role she plays in creating the very environment she forages in."-- Provided by publisher.
4 available of 11 items
- Acorns -- Juvenile literature.
- Forest ecology -- Juvenile literature.
- Oak -- Ecology -- Juvenile literature.
- Oak -- Life cycles -- Juvenile literature.
- Squirrels -- Behavior -- Juvenile literature.
- Squirrels -- Ecology -- Juvenile literature.
Other Authors: Kang, A. N., illustrator.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 26 cm
Target Audience Note: Ages 4-8.
LCCN: 2018002874Link to PAC