Rise of the Elgen
Fifteen-year-old Michael Vey, born with Tourette's syndrome and special electromagnetic powers, joins his techno-genius best friend and an alliance of other "electric" teenagers to battle powerful foes in the jungles of Peru, where Michael learns the Order of Elgen's plan to "restructure" the world.
12 available of 20 items
- Evans, Richard Paul. Michael Vey series
- Evans, Richard Paul. Michael Vey series ; 2.
- Michael Vey
- Michael Vey ; 2
- Electricity -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Peru -- Fiction.
- Tourette syndrome -- Fiction.
- Vey, Michael -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 335 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher, pagination, and printing dates may vary.
- Sequel to: Michael Vey, the prisoner of cell 25.
LCCN: 2012022717Link to PAC