Stealing the sword
At the flea market nine-and-a-half-year-old Chase and his younger sister Ava acquire an old suitcase filled with rows of carefully packed strange objects, and when they handle one of the objects (a dragon-headed doorknob) they find themselves in King Arthur's castle, on a mission to save the King--and pursued by a strange man whom they first saw at the flea market, who is after their suitcase.
22 available of 33 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Arthur, King -- Fiction.
- Arthur, King -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Merlin (Legendary character) -- Fiction.
- Merlin (Legendary character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Swords -- Fiction.
- Swords -- Juvenile fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: Vidal, Oriol, 1977- illustrator.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 90 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
Other Title: Time jumpers. Stealing the swordLink to PAC