Can you ever forgive me?
Lee Israel who made her living in the '70s and '80s profiling the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Tallulah Bankhead, Estee Lauder and journalist Dorothy Kilgallen. When Lee is no longer able to get published because she has fallen out of step with current tastes, she turns her art form to deception, abetted by her loyal friend Jack. An adaptation of the memoir, the true story of best-selling celebrity biographer (and friend to cats).
28 available of 62 items
- Forgers -- Fiction.
- Israel, Lee -- Fiction.
- Israel, Lee. Can you ever forgive me? -- Film adaptations.
- Letters -- Forgeries -- Fiction.
- Literary forgeries and mystifications -- Fiction.
- Biographical films.
- Comedy films.
- Crime films.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Archer Gray (Firm), production company.
- Curtin, Jane, actor.
- Falcone, Ben, 1973- actor.
- Fox Searchlight Pictures, presenter.
- Grant, Richard E., 1957- actor.
- Heller, Marielle, film director.
- Holofcener, Nicole, screenwriter.
- McCarthy, Melissa, 1969- actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- Wells, Dolly, 1971- actor.
- Whitty, Jeff, screenwriter.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): Israel, Lee. Can you ever forgive me?.
- 1 videodisc (106 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Special features: Deleted scenes; Commentary by director Marielle Heller and Melissa McCarthy; Galleries; Elevator pitch; Becoming Lee Israel; Likely friends; A literary world.
- Based on the book by Lee Israel.
- Music, Nate Heller ; director of photography, Brandon Trost ; editor, Anne McCabe.
- Melissa McCarthy, Richard E. Grant, Dolly Wells, Ben Falcone, Jane Curtin, Stephen Spinella, Christian Navarro.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English, French and Spanish ; subtitled in Spanish and French ; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2352313Link to PAC