Lemon meringue pie murder
Hannah Swensen, owner of The Cookie Jar bake shop, is surprised by the news that her companion, Norman Rhodes, is buying a house. Soon after Hannah and her mother arrive to clear out the house, they discover the dead body of the former owner, Rhonda Scharf, along with some of Hannah's famous lemon meringue pie. Hannah must switch her baker's hat for her sleuthing cap and get to the bottom of this puzzling mystery.
16 available of 20 items
- Bakeries -- Fiction.
- Minnesota -- Fiction.
- Swensen, Hannah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Minnesota -- Fiction.
Description: 334 pages ; 21 cm.
- "First Kensington trade paperback printing: October 2004"--Title page verso.
- "A Hannah Swensen mystery with recipes"--Cover.
- "Includes nine original cookie and dessert recipes for you to try!"--Page 4 of cover.
LCCN: 2018296417Link to PAC