Sam Blue stands accused of the brutal murders of three young students, their bodies dumped near the Georges River. Only one person believes he is innocent: his sister, Detective Harriet Blue. And she's determined to prove it.
18 available of 33 items
- Detective Harriet Blue
- Detective Harriet Blue ; 
- Patterson, James, 1947- Detective Harriet Blue
- Patterson, James, 1947- Detective Harriet Blue ; 2.
- Australia -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Australia -- Fiction.
- Serial murderers -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Fox, Candice, author.
Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
Description: 399 pages ; 20 cm.
Other Title: 50 50
LCCN: bl2019002266Link to PAC