Stan & Ollie
One of the world's great comedy teams set out on a variety hall tour of Britain in 1953. Diminished by age and with their golden era as the kings of Hollywood comedy now behind them, they face an uncertain future. As the charm and beauty of their performances shine through, they re-connect with their adoring fans. The tour becomes a hit, but Stan and Ollie can't quite shake the specter of Laurel and Hardy's past.
21 available of 32 items
- Comedians -- Fiction.
- Fame -- Fiction.
- Hardy, Oliver, 1892-1957 -- Fiction.
- Laurel, Stan -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- BBC Films, production company.
- Baird, Jon S., 1972- film director.
- Coogan, Steve, actor.
- Entertainment One (Firm : Canada), film distributor.
- Henderson, Shirley, 1965- actor.
- Hyam, Stephanie, actor.
- Pope, Jeff, screenwriter.
- Reilly, John C., 1965- actor.
- Ward, Faye, film producer.
- 1 videodisc (98 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: G.
Other Title: Stan and Ollie
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Special features: Making of; Playful prosthetics; The dancing duo; cast & crew Q&A; deleted & extended scenes; theatrical trailer.
- Title from container.
- Wide screen (2.39:1).
- John C. Reilly, Steve Coogan, Shirley Henderson, Stephanie Hyam, Danny Huston, Nina Arianda, Susy Kane, Rufus Jones.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- English dialogue; English subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Publisher or Distributor Number: 201953DVLink to PAC