Book On CD
Although beautiful young widow Phoebe, Lady Clare, has never met West Ravenel, she knows one thing for certain: he's a mean, rotten bully. Back in boarding school, he made her late husband's life a misery, and she'll never forgive him for it. But when Phoebe attends a family wedding, she encounters a dashing and impossibly charming stranger who sends a fire-and-ice jolt of attraction through her. And then he introduces himself, as none other than West Ravenel. West is a man with a tarnished past. No apologies, no excuses. However, from the moment he meets Phoebe, West is consumed by irresistible desire; not to mention the bitter awareness that a woman like her is far out of his reach. What West doesn't bargain on is that Phoebe is no straitlaced aristocratic lady. She's the daughter of a strong-willed wallflower who long ago eloped with Sebastian, Lord St. Vincent, the most devilishly wicked rake in England.
2 available of 2 items
- Kleypas, Lisa. Ravenels. Spoken word
- Kleypas, Lisa. Ravenels. Spoken word ; bk. 5.
- The Ravenels meet The Wallflowers.
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Nobility -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Wells, Mary Jane, narrator.
- 7 audio discs (8 3/4 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- audio file
- CD audio
- Title from container.
- Compact discs.
- Read by Mary Jane Wells.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 12251191Link to PAC