Leverage in death
For the airline executives finalizing a merger that would make news in the business world, the nine a.m. meeting would be a major milestone. But after marketing VP Paul Rogan walked into the plush conference room, strapped with explosives, the headlines told of death and destruction instead. The NYPSD's Eve Dallas confirms that Rogan was cruelly coerced by two masked men holding his family hostage. His motive was saving his wife and daughter -- but what was the motive of the masked men? Despite the chaos and bad publicity, blowing up one meeting isn't going to put the brakes on the merger. All it has accomplished is shattering a lot of innocent lives. Now, with the help of her billionaire husband Roarke, Eve must untangle the reason for an inexplicable act of terror, look at suspects inside and outside both corporations, and determine whether the root of this crime lies in simple sabotage, or something far more complex and twisted.
76 available of 95 items
- Consolidation and merger of corporations -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Dallas, Eve (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Mass murder investigation -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Suicide bombers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks edition.
Description: 404 pages ; 17 cm.Link to PAC