Under the midnight sun
"1929, Alaska. Tayler Hale, a naturalist, loves adventure and the great outdoors of Yellowstone. Her remote job location also helps keep her away from the clutches of the man to whom she once made a foolish promise. Then her boss arranges a new job for her-- at the popular Curry Hotel near Denali, Alaska. Recent graduate Thomas Smith has returned to the hotel and the people he considers family. But he must work with Tayler, everything becomes complicated. As unexpected guests and trouble arrive-- and with his reputation at stake-- will Thomas be able to protect Tayler from the danger that follows?" -- adapted from dust jacket.
10 available of 13 items
- Heart of Alaska
- Heart of Alaska ; book three
- Peterson, Tracie. Heart of Alaska
- Peterson, Tracie. Heart of Alaska ; bk. 3.
- Alaska -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Women naturalists -- Alaska -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Woodhouse, Kimberley, 1973- author.
Description: 328 pages ; 23 cm.
- Includes recipes.
- Sequel to: Out of the ashes.
LCCN: 2018033955Link to PAC