Blood for blood
"When he is hired by Judge Ephraim Doolittle to stop a killer from exacting revenge on both judge and jury, John Henry Sixkiller goes undercover in an outlaw haven run by an amoral woman, but then his target comes gunning for him."--Provided by publisher.
36 available of 42 items
- Johnstone, William W. Sixkiller, U.S. marshal
- Johnstone, William W. Sixkiller, U.S. marshal ; 5.
- Pinnacle western
- Pinnacle western.
- Sixkiller, U.S. marshal
- Kansas -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Kansas -- Fiction.
- United States marshals -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Johnstone, J. A., author.
Description: 316 pages ; 18 cm.Link to PAC