Diary of a wimpy kid. The long haul
Pack your bags for more fun, more laughs and more "wimpy" mischief! In "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul", the Heffley family road trip to Meemaw's 90th birthday party takes a wild detour thanks to Greg's newest scheme to attend a video gaming convention. Based on one of the best-selling book series of all time, this cross-country adventure turns into an experience the Heffleys will never forget".
27 available of 36 items
- Automobile travel -- Fiction.
- Birthday parties -- Fiction.
- Family vacations -- Fiction.
- Kinney, Jeff -- Film adaptations.
- Middle school students -- Fiction.
- Children's films.
- Comedy films.
- Feature films.
- Road films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Bowers, David, 1970- screenwriter, film director.
- Drucker, Jason, 2005- actor.
- Kinney, Jeff. Long haul.
- Scott, Tom Everett, 1970- actor.
- Silverstone, Alicia, actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
- 1 videodisc (91 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Long haul
- Diary of a wimpy kid: the long haul (Motion picture). French [DVD].
- Diary of a wimpy kid: the long haul (Motion picture). Spanish [DVD].
- Based on the book by Jeff Kinney.
- Features: Making a scene; Greg Heffley's 10 rules for the perfect road trip; Road games; Learn to draw; A decade of wimpy fun; bloopers and deleted scenes; deleted animation; Haulin' through Georgia.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2017.
- Sequel to "Diary of a wimpy kid : dog days" (2012).
- Title from container.
- Jason Drucker, Alicia Silverstone, Tom Everett Scott, Charlie Wright, Owen Asztalos.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- In English, French, or Spanish with optional French or Spanish subtitles.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 2334006Link to PAC