Reunited in Walnut River
"Revisit the beloved Wilder clan in New York Times bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne's contribution to the continuity, originally published in 2008 as 'A merger... or marriage?' To snag a coveted promotion, financial whiz Anna Wilder has to close one last important deal: the takeover of her hometown hospital, Walnut River General. Black Sheep Anna never felt like she fit into the respected Wilder clan, and now her job is making the proposed merger personal- especially after she met her opponent in the boardroom! Richard Green was the savvy attorney--and ex-love--determined to foil her plans. After one unbelievable kiss years ago, Anna ran far away from her home, her insecurities and the man who made her pulse quicken. But perhaps her return is a second chance in disguise. Can Richard convince Anna that this merger is bad business and take over her heart instead?"--Amazon.com
15 available of 21 items
- Businessmen -- Fiction.
- Businesswomen -- Fiction.
- Hospital mergers -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
Genre: Romance fiction.
- Container of (work): Davids, Patricia. Matter of the heart.
- Container of (work): Thayne, RaeAnne. Merger... or marriage?
Description: 424 pages ; 17 cm.
Other Title: Matter of the heart.
- Reunited in Walnut River / RaeAnne Thayne
- A matter of the heart / Patricia Davids.