Something borrowed, something mewed
"Daphne Templeton's sister Piper is getting married -- and their mother is getting carried away. She insists on hiring Sylvan Creek's top event planner, Abigail Sinclair, who proposes an Independence Day theme complete with Statue of Liberty-inspired bridesmaid dresses. With all the bickering among the families, Daphne's glad her only duty right now is pet-sitting for Abby's cat, Ms. Peebles. But there are some fireworks coming that aren't part of the ceremony. The Poconos will never be the same ... At a tension-filled dress fitting, the abrasive wedding planner is found strangled by a garter - a weapon both borrowed and blue. Now Daphne's services are required not just for organizing the big day, but for figuring out whether one of the in-laws is an outlaw ..."--Publisher description.
21 available of 23 items
- A Lucky Paws Petsitting mystery
- A Lucky Paws Petsitting mystery ; 
- Blake, Bethany. Lucky Paws Petsitting mystery
- Blake, Bethany. Lucky Paws Petsitting mystery ; 5.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Pet sitting -- Fiction.
- Pocono Mountains (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Templeton, Daphne -- Fiction.
- Weddings -- Fiction.
Description: 332 pages ; 18 cm.Link to PAC