A better man
Book On CD
"It's Gamache's first day back as head of the homicide department, a job he temporarily shares with his previous second-in-command, Jean-Guy Beauvoir. Flood waters are rising across the province. In the middle of the turmoil a father approaches Gamache, pleading for help in finding his daughter. As crisis piles upon crisis, Gamache tries to hold off the encroaching chaos, and realizes the search for Vivienne Godin should be abandoned. Increasingly hounded by the question, how would you feel ..., he resumes the search. As the rivers rise, and the social media onslaught against Gamache becomes crueler, a body is discovered. And in the tumult, mistakes are made"-- Provided by publisher.
3 available of 12 items
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Floods -- Fiction.
- Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
- Québec (Province) -- Fiction.
- Spouses -- Fiction.
- 11 audio disc (13 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo
- audio file CD audio
- Compact disc.
- Read by Robert Bathurst.