Captain Underpants and the terrifying return of Tippy Tinkletrousers
After being sent to jail for the rest of their lives, George and Harold are taken on a trip back in time by Tippy Tinkletrousers back to their Kindergarten days where they must deal with their bully without the help of Captain Underpants.
32 available of 69 items
- Bullies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Captain Underpants (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Heroes -- Juvenile fiction.
- School principals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Superheroes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Time travel -- Juvenile fiction.
Edition: First color edition.
Description: 290 pages : colour illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Captain Underpants & the terrifying return of Tippy Tinkletrousers
- Captain Underpants. 9, Captain Underpants and the terrifying return of Tippy Tinkletrousers
- Originally published with black-and-white illustrations: New York : Scholastic, 2012.
- "Full color."
LCCN: 2018959190Link to PAC