Owen Foote, second grade strongman
Owen, a second grader who is being teased for his small size, discovers that his friend Joseph is just as concerned about being overweight, and they share their fear of being humiliated by the school nurse.
4 available of 4 items
- Body image in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Foote, Owen (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- School children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-esteem -- Juvenile fiction.
Other Authors: DeRosa, Dee.
Publisher, Date: New York : Clarion Books, c1996.
Description: 81 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
LCCN: 95011693Link to PAC