Ring of fire
Four seemingly unrelated children are brought together in a Rome hotel where they discover that they are destined to become involved in a deep and ancient mystery involving a briefcase full of artifacts that expose them to great danger.
8 available of 8 items
- Good and evil -- Fiction.
- Good and evil -- Juvenile fiction.
- Italy -- Fiction.
- Italy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Puzzles -- Fiction.
- Puzzles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Fiction.
- Quests (Expeditions) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rome (Italy) -- Fiction.
- Rome (Italy) -- Juvenile fiction.
- 9780375958953 (lib. bdg.)
- 9780375858956 (trade)
- 9780375857959 (trade pbk.)
- 0375858954 (trade)
Edition: 1st American ed.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : Random House Children's Books, 
Description: 293 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), maps (chiefly col.).
- Translation of: L'anello di fuoco.
- LSC 21.00