Shades of grace
Novel features Grace Dorian, a 60 year-old mother who is suffering from Alzheimer's disease, and her daughter Francine weighed down by the terrible strain of having to manage two people's lives at once.
17 available of 17 items
- Advice columnists -- Fiction.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Family relationships -- Fiction.
- Businesswomen -- Fiction.
- Connecticut -- Fiction.
- Intergenerational relations -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Avon, 2009.
Description: vi, 435 p. ; 21 cm.
LCCN: 95046709Link to PAC