2 available of 5 items
- Basketball players -- United States -- Drama.
- Escuelas secundarias -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Happiness in youth -- United States -- Drama.
- High school students -- Employment -- United States -- Drama.
- High school students -- United States -- Drama.
- Jugadores de baloncesto -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- School sports -- United States -- Drama.
- Sports television programs.
- Teen television programs.
- Television series.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Burton, Hilarie, 1982-
- Bush, Sophia.
- Galeotti, Bethany Joy.
- Johansson, Paul, 1964-
- Lafferty, James, 1985-
- Murray, Chad Michael, 1981-
- Norris, Lee.
- Schwahn, Mark.
- Taner, Antwon.
- WB Television Network.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Woods, Barbara Alyn.
Publisher, Date: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
Description: 7 videodiscs (1228 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Other Title: One Tree Hill (Television program)
- Title from container.
- Created for television by Mark Schwahn.
- Originally broadcast on WB television during the 2008-2009 season.
- Contains all 24 episodes from the sixth season.
- Special features: Unaired scenes; "OTH goes back in time: recreating the 1940s in episode 11 'We three (My echo, my shadow and me)'" featurette; "Slammin' with OTH: playing the new sport of SlamBall, a cross between basketball, hockey and gymnastics" featurette; "OTH celebrity soundtrack: guest musical artists discuss their contributions with a spotlight on episode 10's USO concert" featurette; "OTH: the director's debut: following first-time helmers Chad Michael Murray, Bethany Joy Galeotti and James Lafferty through the process" featurette; commentary on 2 episodes by series creator Mark Schwahn and key cast and crew; gag reel.
- Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush, Paul Johansson, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner, Barbara Alyn Woods.
- DVD, widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- English (Dolby 5.1) or dubbed French (Dolby 2.0) dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Episode 1: Touch me I'm going to scream, part 1
- Episode 2: One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning
- Episode 3: Get cape, wear cape, fly
- Episode 4: Bridge over troubled water
- Episode 5: You've dug your own grave, now lie in it
- Episode 6: Choosing my own way of life
- Episode 7: Messin' with the kid
- Episode 8: Our life is not a movie or maybe
- Episode 9: Sympathy for the devil
- Episode 10: Even fairy tale characters would be jealous
- Episode 11: We three (My echo, my shadow and me)
- Episode 12: You have to be joking (Autopsy of the Devil's brain)
- Episode 13: Things a mama don't know
- Episode 14: A hand to take hold of the scene
- Episode 15: We change, we wait
- Episode 16: Screenwriter's blues
- Episode 17: You and me and the bottle makes three tonight
- Episode 18: Searching for a former clarity
- Episode 19: Letting go
- Episode 20: I would for you
- Episode 21: A kiss to build a dream on
- Episode 22: Show me how to live
- Episode 23: Forever and almost always
- Episode 24: Remember me as a time of day.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 1000099880Link to PAC