Danny Buchanan and Faith Lockhart are the greatest influence peddlers in Washington because they can guarantee results. But Buchanan's bribery scheme is uncovered by Robert Thornhill, a zealous CIA chief, and he is forced to spy on his clients and network of politicians to further Thornhill's grand plan. Separately, Lockhart goes to the FBI to tell all, and thus becomes a target of Thornhill's. As the FBI is unknowingly pitted against the CIA mastermind, and Buchanan and Lockhart think each is destroying the other, it's left to private investigator Lee Brennan to "save Faith."
26 available of 32 items
- Assassins -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- United States -- Fiction.
- Lobbying -- United States -- Fiction.
- Lobbyists -- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Political corruption -- Fiction.
- Political corruption -- United States -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- United States -- Politics and government -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Washington Metropolitan Area -- Fiction.
- Witnesses -- Fiction.
- Witnesses -- Protection -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : Warner Books, 1999.
Description: ix, 451 p.
Notes: Publisher and paging varies.
LCCN: 990066599Link to PAC